White Lotus Feng Shui Consultation Services
Patricia Lee of White Lotus Feng Shui practices classical feng shui. She is schooled in advanced classical feng shui from Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysics in Malaysia. Patricia has travelled globally to learn the theories of her craft. Patricia conducts seminars and mentors students in Chinese Metaphysics in the US and abroad.
Three Layers of Feng Shui consultation
Level 1, 2 and 3.
Level 1 – Essentials Level
Uses Annual Flying Stars, Advanced 8 Mansions Feng Shui, Personal Gua and birth chart analysis to enhance goals
Level one uses the Advanced 8 Mansions and Annual Flying Star methods of feng shui. These methods focus on the 8 sectors of a property, identifying the most positive sectors annual and what they bring to one’s life. It covers the essentials of landforms.
It includes an assessment of one’s birth chart and personal positioning in the property. It gives you the annual positives for take hold of and the areas of challenges to improve your decision making.
Level 1 primarily covers the main entry door(s), offices of key principals and money generating locations of the business site. It includes how to best leverage business plans, decisions and objectives and how to handle human resources issues. Commercial feng shui includes evaluations similar to residential properties but applied to the business environment.
Residential assessments primarily cover the front door, master bedroom and kitchen/stove as these 3 areas of a property affect the lives of people most directly. It can include the home office if you earn income from home. The energy patterns in the birth chart and at these locations will tell you the main events in store for 2015, positive and negative. There is an integrative process of comparing the birth and property charts. We use the year’s energy map of both charts as it has the greatest and immediate impact on one’s life.
Includes mastering the positives in the personal and property feng shui charts to help meet personal and professional goals. It equips you to make well-informed decisions to reach the outcomes you pursue.
The two systems identify the areas of challenge to watch and what will likely occur if they are used and how to navigate the around them. This is cross checked with the personal position and birth chart of occupants. There is a predictive aspect to this analysis.
We use the Na Jia method to place you in your personal best directions for bed, desk and reception areas. It fine tunes the commonly used basic 8 good and bad directions in the feng shui market place.
You will receive key timing points in the year to use toward objectives that are derived from your birth chart and the annual energies in the main areas of the property.
Each year there are sectors that are the most sensitive that if used incorrectly, can cause minor to very serious problems. You will have this information to manage appropriately.
Level 2 – Master Level
Uses San He and Xuan Kong Da Gua systems of feng shui
It includes the external environmental analysis and use of the 64 Hexagrams of the Yi Jing (Iching)
Level 2 includes Level 1 and the below. This uses the San He System which gives you the long-term assessment of the external environment as this has the greatest impact on one’s long-term feng shui and gives reality to your 8 Mansions and Flying Stars. San He analyzes landforms in the external environment and how to make use of them. Landforms tell you if the property mainly governs wealth, authority, health or relationships of the occupants. You will get landscape recommendations and door use and positioning to enhance the objectives of occupants. It is analyzed in relationship to your personal Gua and current 10 year period of your birth chart.
Xuan Kong Da Gua uses the highly advanced Hexagram method of feng shui derived from the Yi Jing. This is seen as the acupuncture of the property as it looks at meridian lines and key points of activation that trigger energies to help resolve problems and meet objectives. XKDG addresses immediate issues and problems.
San He addresses long-term objectives. It tells you the parts of the property that are most advantageous over a period of time. It plays into the current 10 year period of one’s birth chart.
You will receive recommendations that adds an edge to planning processes. It captivates the timing of events that will unfold in the year and decade and how take advantage of them. The timing points in the 10 year period enables you to plan ahead by using opportunities presented over a period of time and 2015 in particular. You can see how and what you do in 2015 year will build for 2016 and beyond.
Level 3 – Emperor Level
Uses Qi Men Dun Jia system
Includes Level 1 & 2 and the below.
White Lotus Feng Shui adds the Qi Men level of feng shui. It is derived from the classic texts of Sun Tzu’s Art of War. Joey Yap of Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysics adapted QMDJ into a state of the art system for our competitive modern world. QMDJ is the mother of all other Chinese feng shui systems. It is not a commonly known practice as it is difficult to master.
Emperor level constructs a Qi Men chart of a property which identifies hidden problems that are not visible or which properties are good investments. It added huge pluses to decision making and plans to amplify the outcomes of objectives. The personal Qi Men chart gives outstanding practical advice in 8 strategic areas of one’s life. The annual Qi Men chart shows the best opportunities and most difficult obstacles that will be presented to you, what kinds of people will come into your life, plus and minus and how to work with them. Qi Men includes the spiritual influences that affect your life on a cosmic level.
The most advantageous aspect of Qi Men Dun Jia is the forecasting component. A forecast chart lets you know the likely outcome of any endeavor and whether the strategy your are pursuing will yield the results you want.
The above levels include good dates to implement recommendations.
White Lotus Feng Shui Consultation Services
- Feng Shui Consultations – Residential, Commercial, Corporate and Real Estate properties. To magnify successful outcomes of client actions. See descriptions below.
- BaZi, Destiny Analysis (Chinese Astrology) – To empower clients in decision-making with current, yearly and future projections of life events. For strategic and tactical advice.
- ZeRi, Auspicious Date Selection – Use the timing of auspicious dates to amplify actions for stronger results.
- Qi Men Dun Jia Consultations – In 5 Fields. 1. Strategy Implementation – Strategic and Tactical planning for business, career and personal objectives. 2. Forecasting for Business and Life Questions. 3. Feng Shui Solutions. 4. Destiny Analysis. 5. Tapping into spiritual influences that naturally align with you.
- Yi Qing Consultations – Answers important questions, identify different options to increase confidence in decision-making.
- Seminars, Events – Powerful speaking engagements for memorable events.
- Gift Certificates – Family, friends and colleagues will be grateful for this unexpected fun gift!
What To Expect
RESIDENTIAL, PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL & CORPORATE CONSULTATIONS
Evaluate Impact of Property on Clients and Recommendations:
Commercial consultations forecast outcomes of business plans and decisions. Consultations address the viability of business and financial decisions, corporate campaigns, partnerships, human resource concerns, real estate purchases, marketing campaigns and sales. Clients learn the strengths and weaknesses of organizational and corporate structures and business and financial decisions. Clients will know how to leverage advantages and maneuver the challenges.
Residential consultations help client’s make clear decisions about career, relationships, marriage, children and health.
Consultations include the following factors:
- Matching the best use of the property’s pluses for each person to target goals.
- Identify high potential areas and best use of space to support life goals.
- Extract the year’s positives for each person based on assessment of birth charts.
- Optimize using key entry points into a property, and use of the land.
- Make ultimate use of interior structural layout; floor plans.
- Best use of traffic flow and placement of major furniture pieces.
- Optimal use of rooms/directions for working, major activity, sleeping.
- Collaboration with architects/builders on construction & remodeling projects.
- Evaluate BaZi birth charts in relationship to property.
- Auspicious action dates are given to trigger Qi for positive outcomes.
- Quality of the exterior topography, structures & water features
What will be asked of the Client:
- To outline objectives
- Provide a floor plan of the property
- An exterior/interior sketch of structural forms of the property if available
- Birthdate information
- Have FUN! We will laugh and enjoy a cup of tea!
Additional Factors for Commercial Consultations
Commercial consultations help magnify the organization’s opportunities in a competitive global economy. For strategic business and financial decisions, marketing, expansion, partnerships, human resource concerns, corporate identity, trending and property purchases.
- Help devise and make strategic plans based on analysis of business potentials.
- Can forecast the outcome of business plans and decisions.
- Identifies problem area and offers options for change.
- Project future business potential and in what areas.
- Forecast the viability of strategic plans and tactical decisions.
- Determine the optimal times to expand or contract a business.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of a business and options to improve.
- Identify human resources issues
- Options for how to optimize productivity and working relationships between staff.
- Best office choices and desk placement for principals.
- Optimal job placement of key staff.
- Best use of space for key staff and product line.
- Evaluate BaZi, birth charts of principals, key staff.
REAL ESTATE CONSULTATIONS
Selling/Purchasing – Includes relevant factors listed above, and:
- Determine the long term value of property investments.
- Identifies the positives and negatives of a property so client may make adjustments.
- Uses Date Selection to increase property sale.
- Helps move property stuck on the market.
- Select property with good Feng Shui that matches the client BaZi birth chart.
- Help in selecting units from multiple properties.
- Identify best property for buyer or line of business.
- Devise Feng Shui plans for construction and renovation projects
- Planning for large community projects or subdivisions.
- Use Date Selection for ground breaking, commencing construction or renovations.
- Oriente a building and front door to the client’s favorable direction to energize prosperity, opportunities
NOTE: To get Feng Shui Property Guidelines Ebook for home purchases, click here.
Workshops, Seminars, Events
Patricia Lee is an engaging and dynamic speaker who is popular with any audience. She is known for leaving an indelible mark on the audience.
- Organize an engaging event tailored to your audience
- Workshops and seminars to address a variety of topics on life transformation
- Keynote speaker
- Business Gift Certificates for your employees.
- Gift Certificates for any group or individuals.
- Friends, family and colleagues will be extremely grateful for this delightful and unexpected gift!
White Lotus Feng Shui’s home base is San Francisco. We service the San Francisco Bay Area, California, Virginia, Maryland, the Washington DC area, throughout the United States and Globally.
Leave your comment or request:
White Lotus Feng Shui
Patricia Lee, Classical Feng Shui Consultant
San Francisco Bay Area, California, Washington DC Metro Area, Virginia, Greater United States, International
© All Rights Reserved 2014